there are only ten times in history the ‘f’ word has been acceptable for use;
10. “What the fuck was that?” - Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945
9. “Where did all those fucking Indians come from?” - Custer, 1877
8. “Any fucking idiot could understand that.” - Einstein, 1938
7. “It does fucking so look like her!” - Picasso, 1926
6. “How the fuck did you work that out?” - Pythagoras, 126 BC
5. “You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?” - Michelangelo, 1566
4. “Where the fuck are we?” - Amelia Earhart, 1937
3. “Scattered fucking showers…my ass!” - Noah, 4314 BC
2. “Aw c’mon. Who the fuck is going to find out?” - Bill Clinton, 1999
1. “Geez, I didn’t think they’d get this fucking mad.” - Osama bin Laden, November 2001
HE’S THE KID FROM STUART LITTLE??!?!!? that cute kid!?!?!? :-o :-o
Stuart Little. Jerry Maguire. Those two movies would not have been as priceless if it weren’t for that little boy up there. Imagine this: if it had been the boy in the second picture playing the cute kid, it would just be aimless stupidity on all levels. Imagine the teenage Jonathan going “the human brain weighs 8 pounds”. Not only would no one care, it just wouldn’t be the right thing to say at that age. Instead of me going “aww, cute.” Now I feel like this kid should’ve just stayed little forever. He looks like a total dumbo here. Tight fitting shirts, the awkward smile, the wide face and the hairstyle fail. It’s a fail just cause it looks stupid. It shouldn’t even have been there. Why do you let this creature out of its cage looking like this?? I know he isn’t exactly that bad looking but trust me, this picture just covers up his body. The body in itself is very buff. You should try looking it up on google. Very big body, it makes his head look like a button. Not only is it disgusting to look at, I don’t think it would be appropriate to put on this family oriented blog.
I can’t believe that’s the same cute kid from Stuart Little. I agree, he should’ve stayed little forever.
If you don’t have Adblock Plus installed on your Firefox, you might as well be using IE instead. :-/
Also known as the best Firefox Add-on ever.
If you’re using Firefox as your web browser and you do not have this installed, then it’s about time you get it. You’re also probably the same person who hasn’t gotten into utilizing the search bar installed into Firefox yet. So, this useless post commands you to:
- Install Adblock Plus
- Use that search bar on the upper-right hand corner of your browser, it saves you a lot of time, so plz.
I truly do love this book. <3
(via cowgirlblues)(via audiogasm)
i don’t get this?
What I got from it is: If you want to have sex, only because you’d like to experience it…to know “what it feels like”
but, who you have sex with, the relationship you have with that person and the circumstances under which you’ll have sex doesn’t really matter…
Then your having sex isn’t part of your growing up. It isn’t part of you being mature, or maturing.
I may be wrong, but that is how I interpreted it.
i was getting set for my accidental suicide
the kind where no one dies, no one looks too surprised
and then you, then you realize that you’re riding on the para-success
of a heavy-handed metaphor
and a feeling like you’ve been here before” —andrew bird (via merricat)