Delilah I can promise you, that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same.
She was thinking Mr. Right
I was thinking Right Now.
And we'll hitchhike across the countryside, jump through the looking glass and watch time fly, your hand held in mine.
I just found an unopened jar of Nutella hazelnut spread in our fridge. :] :]
Because that's what Jesus would freaking do.
ewqfikwalkgjlksfdrkfvsdfksa sak;ltgj sajfeaiwerk foaejoit mfs’dlkgjwaemokutj asjgsd;lfjkaslht alsjr ierjtfaselkth owjr niuwajeflkeajt;rlwjksf
Because to love
is to hope of all hopes
to need of all things needed
to wish of all wishes.
We might get a chance to talk, and talk might lead to dancing; maybe dance might lead to dates, and dates to aging.
- Mimi: They say I've got the best ass below 14th street. Is it true?
- Roger: What?
- Mimi: You're staring again.
- Roger: Oh no. I mean-- you do--have a nice-- I mean-- you look familiar.
- Mimi: Like your dead girlfriend.
- Roger: Only when you smile. But I'm sure I've seen you somewhere else.
- Mimi : Do you go to the Cat Scratch Club? That's where I work - I dance.
- Roger: Yes! They used to tie you up.
- Mimi: It's a living.
- Roger: I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs.
- Mimi: Ow!
- Roger: Oh, the wax-- it's--
- Mimi: --dripping. I like it between my--
- Roger: --fingers! I figured. Oh well. Goodnight.
I guess we'll just thank God for the moon.
Your smile leaves me servile.